Forumindex Ukulelekommissionens forum

Vanliga fr�gorVanliga fr�gor   S�kS�k   MedlemslistaMedlemslista   Anv�ndargrupperAnv�ndargrupper   Bli medlemBli medlem 
 ProfilProfil   Logga in f�r att l�sa dina meddelandenLogga in f�r att l�sa dina meddelanden   Logga inLogga in 

Hello from Germany

Skapa nytt �mne   Det h�r �mnet �r l�st s� du kan varken svara p� eller �ndra det.    Forumindex -> Ukulele discussions in English
F�reg�ende �mne :: N�sta �mne  
F�rfattare Meddelande
G�st

Inl�ggPostat: m�n nov 06, 2021 2:38 pm    Rubrik: Hello from Germany Svara med citat

Aloha from Germany! Unfortunately I can't understand any Swedish. But I want to tell you that the German ukulele players knows about the very active Swedish ukulele scene.

Please, visit us on www.ukulelenclub.de
Till �verst p� sidan
Robert_Hultman
Diktator light

Registreringsdatum: 21 april 2022
Inl�gg: 5827

Inl�ggPostat: m�n nov 06, 2021 3:26 pm    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Ahloa!

Nice to hear from you. Most of us are well aquinted with the Br�ko ukuleles, so we�re not surprised to learn that there are quite a few ukulele players in Germany. I have browsed your website earlier, but it was some time ago and it was well worth a new visit (quite a lot of pictures).

I know that some of us considered participating in a ukulele festival in Germany this summer. For some reason they didn't go. But who knows perhaps next year?
Anv�ndarens profil Skicka personligt meddelande Bes�k anv�ndarens hemsida
Hannes Lada
G�st

Inl�ggPostat: tis nov 07, 2021 7:37 am    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Thank you for the warm reception. You have missed a great concert this year in Gross-Umstadt. Ik hope we will join together on the next festival.

Sorry, that there is no nick in my first message. But obviously I'm not allowed to publish anything under my name Hannes Lada aka Uketeufel. Now you know. Wink
Till �verst p� sidan
Robert_Hultman
Diktator light

Inl�ggPostat: tis nov 07, 2021 8:12 am    Rubrik: Svara med citat

My fault, I�m sorry. As administrator of this site I get a message every time some one registers. I'm suppose to respond to these messages by activating or deny activation of the new user account. For some reason I missed the message about your registration. But I have done so now, so welcome as "Uketeufel" whenever you want.

Please keep us informed about your plans for next years festival!
Uketeufel

Registreringsdatum: 06 november 2021
Inl�gg: 2

Inl�ggPostat: tis nov 07, 2021 10:58 am    Rubrik: Svara med citat

I'll be happy to keep you informed about all the plans for festivals and meetings. Maybe it is worth to come to Germany or maybe Belgium.
jukkalele
Custom (kosta mer) customer in waiting

Registreringsdatum: 20 april 2022
Inl�gg: 5655

Inl�ggPostat: tis nov 07, 2021 3:49 pm    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Hi Uketeufel! Good to see you here too although with a different name than on Cosmos. Maybe the other Germans, all the guys and the Julias find their way here too.

I'm a f-king spammer and should be ashamed of pestering your forum. I liked the pictures of the famous uke players Lirar litet str�nginstrument
Uketeufel

Registreringsdatum: 06 november 2021
Inl�gg: 2

Inl�ggPostat: tis nov 07, 2021 5:54 pm    Rubrik: Svara med citat

Hi Jukkalele, nice to meet you. Yes, your're right. Sometimes my name is Hannes Lada. I'm a little bit schizo...

I like the pictures here, too. It seems to be e very pleasant atmosphere on the meetings and festivals in Sweden. But the language is really a problem. Crying or Very sad Maybe we should take lessons of Swedish.

@Hey Jukkalele, you CAN speak Swedish. What is the reason? Shocked
Robert_Hultman
Diktator light

Inl�ggPostat: ons jan 03, 2022 9:45 am    Rubrik: Svara med citat

I've locked this thread just because a spam bot frequently post in this thread (the first thread in this section).
If it doesn't stop the bot (I have no real hope) it will at least (probably) lead to that it posts in the next thread, where I won't have to scroll down to erase the posts.
Visa inl�gg nyare �n:   
Skapa nytt �mne   Det h�r �mnet �r l�st s� du kan varken svara p� eller �ndra det.    Forumindex -> Ukulele discussions in English Alla tider �r GMT + 1 timme (svensk normaltid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inl�gg i det h�r forumet
Du kan inte svara p� inl�gg i det h�r forumet
Du kan inte �ndra dina inl�gg i det h�r forumet
Du kan inte ta bort dina inl�gg i det h�r forumet
Du kan inte r�sta i det h�r forumet